What's new

In the past.

InTheViewFinder

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 16, 2007
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
myphotosnewcamera138.jpg


Thank you for looking. Critique or comments would be very appreciated.
 
This is pretty cool. I would love to see some of your other work, but unfortunately it appears as if you have deleted it all...
 
This is pretty cool. I would love to see some of your other work, but unfortunately it appears as if you have deleted it all...

Thank you :)

Deleted? You can put photos up, like in an album?
 
Thank you :)

Deleted? You can put photos up, like in an album?


I think if you pay some sort of money they will let you store images in an album on the forum. However it appears as if you deleted pictures you posted in the past off of your photobucket album.
 
I think if you pay some sort of money they will let you store images in an album on the forum. However it appears as if you deleted pictures you posted in the past off of your photobucket album.


Oh okay. Yea I did. Do you have some of your work on photobucket?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom