In The Tunnel

Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3483145694_0647bcbd5b_b.jpg

What Do You Think????!

I actually like the guys in there. I think not having anyone would make the picture a bit flat and boring from the angle / distance it was taken.

Now, having 1 person, sitting on the steps doing something, playing a guitar, a yoyo, passed out drunk would be fun ;)

I like the shot. I think i would like it more if those two guys were not there. just my 2 cents :)
i thought that the guys would add some interesting-ness to the photo

thanks for the comment though!
Great lighting in this one :)
yes it is! thanks for the comment :)
nice shot
thank you very much
I actually like the guys in there. I think not having anyone would make the picture a bit flat and boring from the angle / distance it was taken.

Now, having 1 person, sitting on the steps doing something, playing a guitar, a yoyo, passed out drunk would be fun ;)
that was i was thinking when i had the shot, but i didn't arrange anything of the photo, so having someone sitting is hard for a 2 sec snapshot :D!

interesting, i like it. the people in the picture are very necessary to add interest to the shot if you ask me. i especially like how they're looking up into the light, everyone looking at the shot is wondering what's there now (if they weren't already).
have you tried a b&w yet? would look good in b&w i think. oh and some sharpening maybe? just suggestions ...

interesting, i like it. the people in the picture are very necessary to add interest to the shot if you ask me. i especially like how they're looking up into the light, everyone looking at the shot is wondering what's there now (if they weren't already).
have you tried a b&w yet? would look good in b&w i think. oh and some sharpening maybe? just suggestions ...
will do the suggestions and put here :)

thanks for the comment :D

Most reactions

Back