Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2007 #1 Here is a shot I took today in my yard. I was tired and was not trying to hard but I thought that this one came out pretty well. C+C welcome
Here is a shot I took today in my yard. I was tired and was not trying to hard but I thought that this one came out pretty well. C+C welcome
NateS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,750 Reaction score 39 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 14, 2007 #2 Personally, I don't really like it. Part is overexposed and the other parts are under exposed. Maybe I just don't see what you were going for.
Personally, I don't really like it. Part is overexposed and the other parts are under exposed. Maybe I just don't see what you were going for.
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I understand where you are coming from. I was thinking of taking a silhouette shot and came up with this, and thought it looked good.
I understand where you are coming from. I was thinking of taking a silhouette shot and came up with this, and thought it looked good.
N New Hampshire TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 250 Reaction score 2 Location Goffstown, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2007 #4 Ok, I won't say it is "groundbreaking", but I actually like it. Yes there are overexposed and undexposed spots. But I think as a whole it creates a nice sort of drama. Good job. Brian
Ok, I won't say it is "groundbreaking", but I actually like it. Yes there are overexposed and undexposed spots. But I think as a whole it creates a nice sort of drama. Good job. Brian
Sideburns TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2007 Messages 2,796 Reaction score 0 Location Windsor, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2007 #5 If you would have underexposed it a tad, it would have probably turned out more the way you were planning. Silhouettes are hard.
If you would have underexposed it a tad, it would have probably turned out more the way you were planning. Silhouettes are hard.
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Ok, thanks for the tip!!