jjphotos No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 5, 2013 Messages 146 Reaction score 32 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 31, 2013 #1 Some C&C would be appreciated on this Thanks
elmhurre TPF Noob! Joined Oct 27, 2013 Messages 27 Reaction score 1 Location philippines Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 31, 2013 #2 The lighting was nice the only problem for me is the background .
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 31, 2013 #3 It's nice. I agree on the background. I also wish that the focus area was pushed back a few inches so her entire face was in focus instead of her shoulder and part of her face.
It's nice. I agree on the background. I also wish that the focus area was pushed back a few inches so her entire face was in focus instead of her shoulder and part of her face.
Samanta33 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 28, 2013 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Oct 31, 2013 #4 I like that image!!!