What's new

Incoming Storm

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The other day we had another round of crazy storms come through. The only problem is we are in a valley of sorts so the weather is essentially on top of us before we see it coming.
Here are a couple shots just as the line was coming in and passing overhead before the rain hit and I was running for cover.

IMG_1241-2 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr


It just towers over.

IMG_1244-2 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr




Freaky!

IMG_1256-2 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
 
"needs fill light." Maybe use a few lightning bolts. Or an OCF.
 
Thanks guys.

D, I waited for lightning for as long as I dared, alas Mother Nature didn't feel like playing nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom