What's new

Independence Day, India

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It is the 66th Independence day of India, Today :D

Let all Nations Be Independent and be Prospering...
...and Until the last man is freed from his thralldom, your independence is just incomplete




Regards :D
 
Congratulations and celebrations.
And enjoy the flag :D (What a nice idea for a photo!)
 
Thank you Just Corinna mdm( i was almost sure, yours will be the first response :D )
 
Happy Independence Day!

Carrots, cabbage, and coriander (cilantro)? I hope you put them into a soup or something! Yum.
 
Thank you Jaemie ... they are just put into a pan with salt, chilly powder, some turmeric, spoon of oil and cooked thus for five minutes; served as a side dish under the local name "upperi" or "thoran" ;)
 
One day I'll come over and get a taste of "upperi" or "thoran"! :D
 
^^ That sounds good. Now I want to eat. :p
 
I like it. A good coincidence that the ingredients of this dish have the same colors as the flag.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom