What's new

Indian crafts fair - (dancers)

wat do u guys mean here by soft ?

means to sharpen the image in post processing with Photoshop or some other image editor.
most cameras (the 350D for sure) produce soft images straight from the cam....this can be adjusted in camera or after the fact as I stated.

for example I sharpened this in PS:

sharp8kt.jpg


It's a small jpeg so there is some jagginess to it...with the full res version it would look much better but I think you get the idea just seeing this.
 
hey jon....
yes i get the picture very well now....thanku soo much....
how can i adjust this problem in the camera yaa....?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom