Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, in all the humdrum around "my" new DSLR:boogie:, I'd forgotten to post anything significant in my favorite part of the forum.

Here are a few Indian pariah dogs, known for being most resilient, very low maintenance and for their very strong immune system these dogs are almost indestructible, and cute as well. Let me know what you guys think :)

#1 The two musketeers (there were three, but one of them passed away a last month :( )

14092309336_04be6a80cb_c.jpg

#2 The two musketeers - happy face on!

13928867858_00194c44b1_c.jpg

#3 Kaku in the drainage, hiding from the scorching heat.

14085815303_d1e4c04501_c.jpg

#4 Hey, How did you get up there?

14115374865_6b67643387_c.jpg

Oh those made me laugh!The third one is awesome! Ok, they are all great but I'm partial to #3. The one dog looks like he is seriously smiling for the camera.

They are some happy looking dogs. Cute captures and good composition.

Ah, we're all suckers for doggie shots! And these are all good, but #3 is a hoot! Lee

Very nice! I'm kinda drawn to #2 for the closer dog's expression.

Cool shots Raj, but what was that about a new DSLR ?????

We need details !!!!

They look so happy! I keep going back to the second shot. I love that the front dog is posing so perfectly, so pleased with himeself, while the dog behind him looks quite mischievous :)

Oh those made me laugh!The third one is awesome! Ok, they are all great but I'm partial to #3. The one dog looks like he is seriously smiling for the camera.

Thanks Barb, he's actually the father of the other two puppies in here ;)

They are some happy looking dogs. Cute captures and good composition.
Ah, we're all suckers for doggie shots! And these are all good, but #3 is a hoot! Lee

Thank you so much guys :D

Here are the same, or at least similar dogs, about 800 km east of you.
Pi dogs are quite common in central and northern Myanmar.

p830807393-5.jpg

They look so happy! I keep going back to the second shot. I love that the front dog is posing so perfectly, so pleased with himeself, while the dog behind him looks quite mischievous :)
Very nice! I'm kinda drawn to #2 for the closer dog's expression.

Thanks guys, #2 is actually my personal fav too and yes that 2nd puppy is very mischievous :D
#1 is quite interesting as well. They were very curiously looking at me while I was lying on the floor shooting them. They were probably thinking that this human has lost his mind. The left one seems a bit worried too.. lol :lmao:

Cool shots Raj, but what was that about a new DSLR ?????

We need details !!!!

Thanks Bill, but you seem to have missed quite a spectacle :p. You may follow Leonore's link for the details. :)

They do look exactly like the street dogs that we have in India, a tad bit shorter maybe. Are these as common in Myanmar as in India? You can find a pack in almost every mile.

I didn't see that !!!!!

They do look exactly like the street dogs that we have in India, a tad bit shorter maybe. Are these as common in Myanmar as in India? You can find a pack in almost every mile.

I talked to some local astrologers, there for a festival, and they said that they see them all over the north. Altho I was further west, in towns on the way to Bagan, and didn't see any there.
The locals pay them no mind and they are quite skittish - the dogs not the Astrologers.

I think that the Astrologers were from India. (Their English was slight and my Burmese non-existent.)

$p170974962-5.jpg
p636781668-3.jpg

The locals pay them no mind and they are quite skittish - the dogs not the Astrologers.

I think that the Astrologers were from India. (Their English was slight and my Burmese non-existent.)

lold hard at that :lmao: And BTW if the astrologers were from India, I'm afraid your money has gone to waste. :p Thanks for sharing the pics Lew. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back