What's new

Indiana Governor's Office

Dahrol

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
127
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
404556_2555137997897_1237354145_32014061_1669915734_n.jpg


A rather unfocused shot of Governor Mitch Daniels' work area that I took while touring the statehouse.

Any tips on how I can get my camera to focus better in such a dimly lit area? It has trouble focusing in the statehouse in general. Is fuji that good for focused or sharpened images? MY focus tends to give me ALOT of grief...
 
better body.. better lens..... that is about it!
 
The circle mark in the foreground should have been included fully; i liked the lighting :D
 
I'd say using a tripod would help out greatly. Trying to get shots of poorly lit venues is tough to do handheld unless you really jack up the ISO. but on tours like this you don't usually get to carry a tripod with you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom