Indoor Picture C&C Welcome

NiKOnSLR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was at a friends house helping him in the moving process and I decided to take pic.

Can you guys tell me how to set the camera to a better setting for this picture to come out better?

23tqhad.jpg

It would probably be easier to critique this photo if I had an idea of what you were going for when you shot it? There doesn't seem to be any point to it. Is it an interior shot meant to show the bathroom? Is it a self portrait? Were you just experimenting with available light? What was your motivation to take this picture? I'm not intending to sound harsh, just very curious.

I don't think camera settings are what is needed most to improve this picture. A subject and composition are the biggest things missing here.

Well first, you should set that camera on a tripod. Most of the shots will be wide angle. Do a custom white balance.

Shoot at a smaller aperture to obtain deep depth-of-filed. Since you don't have people in the shots, don't be afraid to shoot longer exposures... one–ten seconds... or more.

I hope this helps.

-Pete

It would probably be easier to critique this photo if I had an idea of what you were going for when you shot it? There doesn't seem to be any point to it. Is it an interior shot meant to show the bathroom? Is it a self portrait? Were you just experimenting with available light? What was your motivation to take this picture? I'm not intending to sound harsh, just very curious.

I don't think camera settings are what is needed most to improve this picture. A subject and composition are the biggest things missing here.

I was just experiment to get the most out of the camera. I was trying to get anything in particular just the whole scene just to see what the camera is capable of.

Well first, you should set that camera on a tripod. Most of the shots will be wide angle. Do a custom white balance.

Shoot at a smaller aperture to obtain deep depth-of-filed. Since you don't have people in the shots, don't be afraid to shoot longer exposures... one–ten seconds... or more.

I hope this helps.

-Pete

thanks, I will try that next time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back