Indoor Studio Lighting & Gears: "What do I need??"

LMAO, this is to funny..
Yet again sarcasm comes to the forefront of the issue. Does it matter if somebody promotes themselves for a little motivation in their hobby/work..If a person charges and the customer isnt happy then that becomes a problem, if they are happy however is that a bad job?? No its a very good job. Does it matter if someone advertises on facebook? Its a very cheap way of getting your name out there.
This person didnt ask for an opinion of their business or advertising, they simply wanted advice on lighting set up for a home studio. Being a photography Forum I think that is a very suitable question.
If this person is effecting your business fair enough maybe have a little PM, but if they are not. Why dont you guys help them to achieve the pictures they need to to pass your expectations?

Primarily because I get really tired of Wanna Be PRO clowns that don't have a clue... and expect us to teach them BASIC knowledge even though they are "PROS"! Maybe you don't have the same huge influx of these people in the UK, that we have in the states... all with low end equipment, very little knowledge and experience.. who are telling the public "This is PRO work"! (and no.. I don't shoot professionally any more... although I get asked to all the time! So these "PROS" aren't in any way a threat to my business.. or to any decent photographers business! What bothers me is the ethics issue.. and the fact that they are destroying a profession I used to love and enjoy).

Do you really think a "PRO" should be posting really basic BEGINNER type questions? We see it all the time! (And most of them seem barely semi-literate also.. hardly professional!)

It's the internet. people choose who they give out information too. when someone who has taken up the "profession" of photography and ask's what is considered to be a basic question, they are likely to get these types of responces.

It's the internet. people choose who they give out information too. when someone who has taken up the "profession" of photography and ask's what is considered to be a basic question, they are likely to get these types of responces.

Especially when they AREN'T Professionals! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back