Red Clay Creeper TPF Noob! Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location western North carolina Dec 12, 2006 #1 The Furniture Industry is on the decline in my area, I'm tring to capture it before it is only rust.....D Nikon coolpix 7900
The Furniture Industry is on the decline in my area, I'm tring to capture it before it is only rust.....D Nikon coolpix 7900
anthegreat1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 2, 2006 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Location AL Dec 12, 2006 #2 i really like the second one. i'm curious how it would look if you bomped up the contrast a bit.
Puscas TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 1,884 Reaction score 3 Location Brooklyn NY Dec 12, 2006 #3 Nice pics. Good idea, but I don't really see what's so 'furniture' about this industry. What I'm saying: I wish you could show us the inside of the factory too. Keep 'm coming! pascal
Nice pics. Good idea, but I don't really see what's so 'furniture' about this industry. What I'm saying: I wish you could show us the inside of the factory too. Keep 'm coming! pascal