willpops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2006 Messages 137 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 19, 2006 #1 185. 186. 187. 188.
carddesigner Darn that lens cap! Joined Apr 8, 2006 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Location IL Aug 19, 2006 #2 I like 187, and 186 & 188 give a good view of how decrepit the place is. What was this place used for?
I like 187, and 186 & 188 give a good view of how decrepit the place is. What was this place used for?
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 19, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Oh, I like the lines and shapes in the first of these here, and the half-desaturation in all. Fits the theme a lot. Views-through are also interesting, I always like those, like in #186 and #188.
Oh, I like the lines and shapes in the first of these here, and the half-desaturation in all. Fits the theme a lot. Views-through are also interesting, I always like those, like in #186 and #188.
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2006 #4 I like the last one best!
KevinR TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2005 Messages 1,204 Reaction score 7 Location Dearborn, MI Aug 19, 2006 #5 I really like 186. The way the shadow is making a border and then the depth of the view.
mad_malteaser TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,081 Reaction score 8 Location Rayleigh, Essex Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 19, 2006 #6 I love the framing in 186. Beautiful shot.
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2006 #7 the first 2 are fantastic
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Aug 19, 2006 #8 wow i love the 2nd one, great tones!
willpops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2006 Messages 137 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 19, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 carddesigner : It was an old textile factory. I don't know the exact name in english. LaFoto : I wanted to imitate the argentic rendering with my treatment. I hope i'm succesful
carddesigner : It was an old textile factory. I don't know the exact name in english. LaFoto : I wanted to imitate the argentic rendering with my treatment. I hope i'm succesful