C Chicago1980 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 25, 2007 Messages 109 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 20, 2007 #1 Just some Photoshop work...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 22, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I do see where there is PS applied in the last (of course), but what was done to the first two?
C Chicago1980 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 25, 2007 Messages 109 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 22, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 This is how they started...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 22, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Oh! :shock: Oh! Now I see in how far PS HAD to be involved ... what a cool idea! Heehee. I like this!!!
Oh! :shock: Oh! Now I see in how far PS HAD to be involved ... what a cool idea! Heehee. I like this!!!