Inherited Vintage Camera Collection - Must Sell

coolrun1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have no knowledge about any vintage cameras and have found myself with a room full of them (inheritance). I have tried to do some research and sell a few on eBay but I cannot find information on many and would appreciate any input on value. I cannot say if they are in working condition and will be selling everything as is (so obviously at a lower price). I am not looking to make a lot of money, just simply want to exchange these for a fair value. Thanks in advance. The information below is just the information I can read on the camera itself:

Voitlander Compur - this is a folding camera lens reads 1:4.5 F=10.5cm Voiltlander Anastigmat Skopar

Another folding camera - just says PRONTOR across the bottom of the lens, also Wiesbaden Gewirohar 1:4.5 F=10.5cm Wirgin (I find info on PRONTOR ll but no PRONTOR).

Another folding camera - Agfa Ansco f- 7.7 Anastigmat Viking (also says Agfa on the case)

Voitlander Vitomatic 1

Two really big looks like projection lenses:

One says: Buach & Lomb Optical Co. 25In. E.F. (very heavy, black, not much smaller than a football)

The other: Buhl Optical SF7 Zoom 7.4''-13.0'' F.3.0

Also have Kodak Brownies, Twin Lens (Yashica, Kodak Reflex and Kodak Reflex ll, Graflex 22), many vintage movie cameras (Kodak Model K, Honeywell Elmo, Bolex 233), any many more cameras and lenses

You should also post this in the Collector Corner. Best bet, take pictures of what you try to sell and I'll give it my best, along with others to come up with a decent value.

BTW, post pictures first on something like Flickr or Photobucket (free image hosting) and then link them in your posts using the
tags, inserting the URL of the images between the tags.

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

OK, your Voigtlander is an Avus folding plate camera, the 6.5x9 variety and it can fetch anything between $75 and $125, depending on its condition.

The two giant lenses might come from various optical machinery such as a projector of sorts. I can't tell too much about them. I would check eBay past sales for lenses like that.

Best,

Dimitri

Price for the lot?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back