Ink-Jet Printing

CLYONS3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What settings will achieve the best Matte paper photo? I am having trouble with getting the image/colors to look accurate/stronger. It's a Canon Pixma Printer and printing from Photoshop.

I'm printing on a Pixma Pro-10, soft proofing to Adobe RGB and printing from Lightroom 5 using the profile for the media/paper works best for me.

I've been printing on a PIXMA PRO 100, and learning more about printing than ever before. Couple questions: Do you calibrate your monitor? What color space are you printing in? Do you have the correct paper type as an option in your printer dialog box?

Do you calibrate your monitor? What color space are you printing in? Do you have the correct paper type as an option in your printer dialog box?

Yes, Adobe RGB and yes.

Yes, Adobe RGB and yes.

I print from LR 5, so I can't speak to what options you have in PS. What specifically are you wishing your prints were doing differently? More contrast, saturation, color accuracy, etc.?

When printing from LR, I get the best results by printing in sRGB and using relative color rendering. If your prints match your edited images, then my next suggestion would be to adjust your edits accordingly until you get the results you want.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back