Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2012 #1 I like it. Thoughts?
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 30, 2012 #2 i think it lacks a point to destine .....Not bad though
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Frequency said: i think it lacks a point to destine .....Not bad though Click to expand... Hmm, I see what you mean, thanks! It makes a great desktop background though.
Frequency said: i think it lacks a point to destine .....Not bad though Click to expand... Hmm, I see what you mean, thanks! It makes a great desktop background though.