Innocence

flasharps

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Our Baby!
$Park.jpg

While this is a nice family photo, as a 'picture' it doesn't make it.
Her face is totally in the shadow and thus the picture lacks any of the tonality that would make this shot a success.

Get out of the direct sun and into the open shade.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately sometimes the shade isn't an option and you work with what you have. If I were being paid to go on a photo shoot, then it's a different story. :)

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately sometimes the shade isn't an option and you work with what you have. If I were being paid to go on a photo shoot, then it's a different story. :)

Simple fill flash could've made this an epic pic

If you already knew this...what did you want from us to tell you about this photo?

If you already knew this...what did you want from us to tell you about this photo?

I don't remember saying I already knew it??? I thanked "The Traveler" for the info and was explaining the situation I was in when I took the photo. I posted for feedback. Did I do something wrong??

Most reactions

Back