PinkDoor

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pinkdoorboudoir.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Realized I had not posted anything recently. Did not know what to call this one. . . these are random shots from the last several months of my son. These were all just for fun, but as always - C&C is welcome.

$Image.jpg

$Image 5.jpg

$BillyHat.jpg

$Image2a.jpg

$Image3a.jpg

I probably am not going to help but I didn't want to look and run...I love all of these!

1: The Marketting Director/"I love the idea, but srsly, wtf is up with this name?"
2: this alergy new medicine makes me feel happy
3: This effing hat
4: The sidewalk burned me once already/fool me once... you can't be fooled again
5: I'm going to eat you, cat! NOM NOM NOM

Last edited:
nice pics , always nice to take pics of the kids, Make sure you give that lil guy a great BIG HUG just for being himself.

1: The Marketting Director/"I love the idea, but srsly, wtf is up with this name?"
2: this alergy new medicine makes me feel happy
3: This effing hat
4: The sidewalk burned me once already/fool me once... you can't be fooled again
5: I'm going to eat you, cat! NOM NOM NOM

Wow, most amazing critique ever! LOL!!

You've never had Yan Yan before??? Our authentic chinese restaurant sells them. They are cookie sticks that you dip in a chocolate whip. He LOVES them. Wanted to capture his love for them. Can you see it in his eyes?? When is this shoot going to be over so I can eat my Yan Yan?

The hat is from Thailand. He has a lot of crazy hats, and I had to get a picture of this one . .. he cracks me up!

love them all but #3 was my favorite showed more personalty and a funky hat to boot =)

Epic candy stare in #1 ...

wicked nice shots of your boy...my boy grew up with a camera in his face too

Most reactions

Back