What's new

Inside Abandoned Psych Center

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
5,882
Reaction score
44
Location
End of the line
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6983397794_e090875ce3_b.jpg


c&c always appreciated :)
 
it's creepy, yes. The title gives context to the image.
 
I don't like how everything is so dirty and not clear. But his hand is perfect . Maybe wear a glove? lol Not sure...
 
Just when I was going to bed, I had to look at this..!!

Good stuff!
 
This legit creeped me out, well done.
 
I was actually thinking that the hand broke the feel. Something about it... it's too clean and precise and too close and personal. It seems like without the hand I wouldn't even be sure whatever I was seeing was human. It also seemed REALLY bright, so I felt more like I was looking out than looking in. Dunno.

Definitely neat, though. Just some additional thoughts for whatever they are worth.
 
I LOVE IT. GREAT JOB scaring the (*&^%$ out of me.
:)
 
Good work. Not sure about the big black block on the side but the visual imagery is striking. Made me stop for a second and really check it out. Creepy dude. Good work.
 
Last edited:
Great concept, though I agree the hand is too sharp. Also, I wouldnt have gotten the context that it was inside a psych center without your title. I think the image still would work, but may lost a sliver of spooky.

Is this a series, do you have more?
 
Thanks everyone :)

Not really a series yet. I would like to do more like this but my access to the place is limited by the law.

Manaheim - I see what you're saying. Thanks for the input.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom