inside, she again

Nicely framed, Marija.

I see this in B&W! With some burning and a little dodging ... I love it.

Exactly what Gary said! Wonderful image, with the potential to be even better!

you two are completely wrong! ;)

I was thinking bw at first but decided to go with color. bw brings attention to her, color keeps the space she lives in visible.

I like it but I find the cane crossing the table leg grabbing my eye every time i look at it.

Just makes me want more. Keep them coming. Ed

Quite terrific.
Try warming this up a bit to soften the mood.
thanks for letting me know!
...and... I think in my case, it's not the photograph that should be warmed up, it's the photographer. The problem is in me. :)

I like it but I find the cane crossing the table leg grabbing my eye every time i look at it.
I understand, that's the spot with the most light in the picture

How old she is Marija!
86 I think

Just makes me want more. Keep them coming. Ed
:)

I actually have more of her: portraits, she crying, she sitting there but a different composition, she outside... but... I'm not sure if I'm going to publish those photos...
I can't really figure out why is that but I don't feel comfortable putting those photos on flickr.

The photo of her crying is very good (jmo of course) but can't put it on flickr. I'll show the photo to her son and ask if he would mind me publishing it and we'll see how I'll feel then

I see this in B&W! With some burning and a little dodging ... I love it.

Exactly what Gary said! Wonderful image, with the potential to be even better!

you two are completely wrong! ;)

I was thinking bw at first but decided to go with color. bw brings attention to her, color keeps the space she lives in visible.
Right ... in B&W she become the primary subject ... in color she competes and loses against the table cloth, the table legs, the vertical wooden slates and the brightly lighted window. But it's your image and your vision.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back