Inside some ship..

bhop

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This ship's at Jamestown Settlement in Virginia. I went there back in Sept. when I was visiting my family in N.C. I just got around to messing with that set of pics.. I liked the lighting in this one, thought i'd share.

I like the lighting as well. The pottery on the table seems like it's floating somehow and not actually sitting on the table. Might just be me though. Otherwise I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Very Walker Evens like. What was your f-stop? The table seems to be out of focus and the focus point seems to be on the door. Was that intentional?

Very Walker Evens like. What was your f-stop? The table seems to be out of focus and the focus point seems to be on the door. Was that intentional?

Looks like it was f/3.5. I think I was using the kit lens. As far as the focus, I don't think it was intentional... I was mainly just walking around taking tourist shots.

I like the lighting as well. The pottery on the table seems like it's floating somehow and not actually sitting on the table. Might just be me though. Otherwise I like it. Thanks for sharing.

i have the same feelings.

The pottery on the table seems like it's floating somehow and not actually sitting on the table.

It's Magic!

Seriously though, I noticed it when I uploaded it last night, but like you, I thought maybe it was just me. I don't know why it looks that way, maybe color combos or something.. i'll have to take a look at the original file when I get home.

Looks like it was f/3.5. I think I was using the kit lens. As far as the focus, I don't think it was intentional... I was mainly just walking around taking tourist shots.

Gottcha. Nicely done, then.

BTW, it reminds me of this picture:

CLICK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back