What's new

inside the MEchanical mind

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
More processing than i would have liked, but felt it necessary. Any thoughts?

steve223.jpg
 
Its looks very raw and gritty, I like it, even with all the post-processing! :)
 
Hoses and conduits do not come to mind with I think "mechanical".
 
Hoses and conduits do not come to mind with I think "mechanical".

Psht.I don't think i communicated the idea well enough with my title. I should probably focus more on those. Nevertheless, i think you've missed the point. It's all about the crazy looking mechanical robot dude in the back. The hoses are like the scenery in the foreground.
 
Psht.I don't think i communicated the idea well enough with my title. I should probably focus more on those. Nevertheless, i think you've missed the point. It's all about the crazy looking mechanical robot dude in the back. The hoses are like the scenery in the foreground.

Considering that I didn't even notice that, I would probably lighten up on the post processing and bring it out more. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom