Insomniacs of the World Unite

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, who else can't sleep at night? I have been up since about 3am.. 5am now... wishing I could go back to bed and sleep.

I went through a stage of not being able to get to sleep until 2am. I've just stopped waking up every half an hour during the night (not so often now). Today was the first day this week where I've felt like I need to sleep at 2pm. For the last two or three weeks I've been really really tired after being awake for only a few hours.

It's all horrible. Hope you get over your insomnia soon.

In the past few weeks I've been waking up at 1-2am wide awake, but I do eventually fall back to sleep. I'm exhausted in the afternoons and I think I'm going to need a nap tonight. I'm pretty sure this is all a normal part of pregnancy, but I'm just plain TIRED.

I've got one somehwere, I'll get it in the mail to you :mrgreen:

I get bouts of insomnia periodically. It's about the worst thing in the world! Either I flat-out just can't fall asleep and let my peripheral brain race, or I fall asleep, wake up in 2 hours and let my peripheral brain race. :x Either way, I can't shut the mutha DOWN. Then I have to sleep walk through the next day.

Hmm I've have bouts of staying up late and it takes me about a week to get out of the habit. Last night I was up till 3:30am... not good because I have to do some online exams for a job application and they're bloody hard too. Which doesn't help the sleeping situation because I stress out about these tests and can't get to sleep.

Tonight I went to the gym.... I hate that place, but it definitely acts like a sedative later! ;) I expect to sleep like a baby tonight.

Ive worked night shift for about 7 years, my body clock is destroyed. I sometimes go for over 48 hours with no sleep. and other times just cant wake up at all.

Moral of the story is... never work nights

JohnMF said:
Ive worked night shift for about 7 years, my body clock is destroyed. I sometimes go for over 48 hours with no sleep. and other times just cant wake up at all.

Moral of the story is... never work nights

Same here

yuck, insomnia... after all that drinking, i thought i'd be out like a light... but for some reason, i couldn't sleep too good :( i think i might have been dehydrated... so now i'm posting here, downloading pictures from cinco de mayo and posting more to myspace :p

i drank some water, but still not tired yet... grumble... stupid 3am wake ups...

luckily i don't normally have insomnia... can't wait to get my memory foam bed soon!

because of school i usually go to sleep late. especially on mondays and wednesdays. this past wednesday night i went to bed at 3 or so am. after i finished studying for an exam i decided to watch a family guy or two :D

thebeginning said:
because of school i usually go to sleep late. especially on mondays and wednesdays. this past wednesday night i went to bed at 3 or so am. after i finished studying for an exam i decided to watch a family guy or two :D

I've done the same thing, last term I had a Saturday AM class and would write the papers Friday night, stay up until 2-3am, not be able to fall asleep until 5am then be up by 7 to make it to class :lol:

I'm going through a bout of insomnia now. I've had it way worse, but this time it sucks because I'm working so much, whereas before it wasn't as big of a deal. I wasn't fighting the urge to call in sick because I hadn't slept.

OMG I stayed up till 4:30am last night (mind you I did wake up at lunch time that morning because the night before I'd been up till 3:30am). Then woke up at 8am and I've been fine all day. How's that for weird.
I spent all night talking to my boyfriend .... awwww.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back