Inspiration

Well said Terri. I also just thought that if you are in need of inspiration, it's good to try something new. That could mean with your photography/art, like a new and different subject or style, or even in your life in general. Try a new food that you've never had, or check out some new music. Something to break you out of your routine for a moment, which I think also serves to open your eyes and mind.

ferny said:
Other photographers. When I see a photo by someone else I often get a feeling of wanting to have a go myself. I'm not talking about copying or stealing ideas. I'm talking about the little things you see in a photo that make you try to figure out how it was done. Or one that sparks your mind into thinking alone the same lines.

There is a shop that sells picture frames near my home in Kent and on one wall in this shop they have the most spectacular beach photo printed on canvas and stretched around a block, every time I see that it makes me want to go and take photos of that quality. I also keep meaning to buy the piece but first I have to find a spare 100 quid.

Most reactions

Back