Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've got a long ways to go.......Mike
MyImitation.jpg

300mm F2.8 w/1.4 Converter, It's not a 500.............Mike

Wow!! Awesome capture.
You caught him in some fine lighting, well done my friend!!!!!!! :thumbup:

very nice capture yes Eric has some great eagle shots but don't "dig" yourself like this is garbage, this is an excellent photo and IMO you exposed it even better you didn't over saturate the yellow beak and feet and sky like some other eagle photos in this section....you did well.

At Cedar Rapids. we had over thirty last year, on one morning. Nothing like being amongs't that many when they are "talking'. This year they come only in one's or two's.........Mike

Last edited:
Wow!! Awesome capture.
You caught him in some fine lighting, well done my friend!!!!!!! :thumbup:

My favorite early morning light......just can't do the fish catching. Auto focus runs home to mama. I have lot's of sharp water pics!!!!!:lmao:...Mike

Excellent shot .....really nice light and great detail !!!!!!!!!! Really like the feather detail.

very nice capture yes Eric has some great eagle shots but don't "dig" yourself like this is garbage, this is an excellent photo and IMO you exposed it even better you didn't over saturate the yellow beak and feet and sky like some other eagle photos in this section....you did well.

Not sure who's pics your refering to as over saturated in the beaks and feet, but I can assure mine are the color they are and no saturation is applied.
Lighting and sun location plays a big part in how bright the yellows are. Since I am within 60 feet of these birds I can tell you they are yellow as can be and our sky's are that blue! Come on down for a birds eye view!
:mrgreen:

Not sure who's pics your refering to as over saturated in the beaks and feet, but I can assure mine are the color they are and no saturation is applied.
Lighting and sun location plays a big part in how bright the yellows are. Since I am within 60 feet of these birds I can tell you they are yellow as can be and our sky's are that blue! Come on down for a birds eye view!
:mrgreen:
lol! I really wish I could, you see where my location is right now and especially being within 60'!!! Thats awesome, I probably wouldn't be able to even turn my camera on out of excitement lol!. But anyway yes I was referring to yours, I never saw it as that big of a deal to point it out cause well like I said your photos overall are outstanding and I love eagles, but yeah I have always felt the yellows especially are overcooked- blues not as bad. Maybe its just my monitor, not sure, especially after you said you don't enhance at all....thats interesting.

Great picture! I see that you did not try to sharpen the image and make it a little bit grainy. Nice timing. :thumbup:

A Bald Eagles beak and feet are usually pretty yellow. I see nothing wrong with either of these eagle sections.

Great capture btw. Love how his wings are. And the lighting is nice!

Most reactions

Back