Instead of locking threads

skieur

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Instead of locking threads, Overread, why not STOP cyberbullying, thread hijacking, and trolling insults against the poster rather than the post, because if you don't, this will become standard practice and the quality of the interaction on this forum will go downhill.

Just a suggestion.

skieur

Instead of locking threads, Overread, why not STOP cyberbullying, thread hijacking, and trolling insults against the poster rather than the post, because if you don't, this will become standard practice and the quality of the interaction on this forum will go downhill.

Just a suggestion.

skieur

Why would you put this in the Sony section instead of the feedback section, or better yet, a PM?

Just a suggestion.

skieur

Why would you put this in the Sony section instead of the feedback section, or better yet, a PM?

Because the problem tends to be in the Sony section.

skieur

Just a suggestion.

skieur

Because the problem tends to be in the Sony section.

skieur

Actually, the problem seems to surround you and argie.

The thread I locked today had no proposed topic of discussion save for a fanboy post - early on it was treated as such by many that was just light fanboy banter. Then after I left it degenerated first into a basic squabble between a few select members and then into spam.

I was going to weed it of spam when I first spotted it upon returning today - but after seeing that the majority of content wasn't anything but banter/spam decided against deleting 6 pages and just left it locked.

*thread moved to feedback*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back