Intensity

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted a version of this in B&W in the general gallery and it received no response. I thought I would try out this version. I must say, B&W is where my heart is, but this color version is growing on me.

1038408768_6qp4K-XL.jpg

Camera Maker: NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model: NIKON D90
Lens: 18.0-105.0 mm f/3.5-5.6
Image Date: 2010:09:28 18:39:46
Focal Length: 42mm
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure Time: 0.0040 s (1/250)
ISO equiv: 200
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Spot
Exposure: Manual
Exposure Mode: Manual
Flash Fired: Yes (Manual, return light not detected)

And here is the Jpeg with no editing. How did I do on my Post-Processing?

1038448449_86LMz-XL.jpg

Last edited:
i like this alot. He is gonna look back at this when he is in college and will appreciate it alot. great shot. Id love to see you back up a tad more for another shot.

Thanks, I have quite a few from this session. Several of him with a full body shot in this position. I am just a sucker for close head shots. Plus his stance was a little awkward and detracted from the shot.

I like it. It's not too over done, but it is nice and detailed. Did you unsharp mask it, or up the clarity? It looks more like clarity.

I like it. It's not too over done, but it is nice and detailed. Did you unsharp mask it, or up the clarity? It looks more like clarity.

I used high pass then blended it using vivid light with an opacity of 70%.

Thanks for the compliments.

hmmm. I completely forgot about high pass lol. I've been using clarity in LR to get the effect lately so I totally forgot that I used to use high pass for it.

I set clarity at about 50 in ACR and I added this high pass just to give it that little more umph.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back