What's new

Interest for large Canon professional printer???

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I will have more info later, but I wanted to put this out there on here before we craigslist it. We just bought a new printer today and are needing to get rid of the old one. I don't have details and specs yet, but I will later tonight. I do know the print heads either need repaired or replaced, boss just figured upgrade instead of repair.

It is the one we use for our large prints...it's 46" wide or something like that. lol.

Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested on here, if they are into that sort of thing.

She will drop price considerably for someone out of state who is willing to pay for packing/shipping company to come get it.

Will update more later, gotta go move the new one upstairs now...my helpers arrived...lol. Damn things heavy.
 
Here is the kind it is. It's a Canon ipf8100 link to b&h for review.

Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 Large Format Printer 2163B002 B&H


I don't know exactly what's wrong with the heads...I know I heard them talking about it, it does print, but isn't printing right...they deduced heads needed replacing...but could be repaired. They didn't want to hassle with it so they upgraded instead.

Boss said she'll take $1K for local pickup or 500 if someone pays for someone to come and pack and haul to ship away.

It's a great deal if you're into printing large prints and know about the printer type. If you don't know anything about it or how to cost effectively repair, then it's not a good deal.

It comes with the stand as well.

If you are interested, PM me with your name and phone number and I will then turn it over to the the boss, who will call you and you guys can discuss it, as I can't discuss it intelligently as I know nothing about it. :-)
 
Where is local? That might help!
 
lolz, forgot my profile doesn't show that, my bad. Bangor, ME
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom