interest in a Nikon D70?

dukeboy1977

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm actively trying to get a new camera so I need to sell some stuff to raise some money. What I've come up with is ( what 'I' think) a great offer for the beginning photographer! I want to offer my Nikon D70 with ALOT of life left in it as it's been barely used. I'm aware that a body is no good by itself so I'm going to offer some different 'package deals' with different lenses I own and really don't need. My first offer will be my Nikon D70 body with my 18-55mm (non VR) lens which is in great shape. I'll include a 52mm UV filter for the lens also to help protect it and ask for $425 shipped usps priority. My 2nd offer will be my Nikon D70 body with my 55-200mm (non VR) lens with 52mm UV filter, in great shape also, for $475. My final offer will be my Nikon D70 body with my 50mm 1.8 'nifty fifty' without filter for $450. As you all should be aware, the D70 has an internal focus motor which WILL auto-focus the 50mm 1.8! In my experience with it, it works really, really well. Having the D70 is the reason I bought the 50mm lens again, as my D40 lacks the internal motor. :( Enclosed is a fast pic of my D70 in horrible lighting, but my home has bad lighting, sorry. This camera comes with a strap, body cap, hot-shoe cover, 2 batteries (1 nikon and 1 off-brand), a Nikon D70 'magic lantern guide', AND a 'cheat sheet' I bought on Ebay for it. Hit me up with any questions, Jeff

d70body1.jpg

D70body2.jpg

D70body3.jpg

d70body4.jpg

Sorry, this camera also comes with 2 CF cards. (1) 512 mb and (1) 1 gig! I don't like the CF cards as my computer only accepts the SD cards :grumpy: It's harder for ME to see my pics, and I'm used-to SD cards anyways so I prefer them over anything. I will reformat them before shipping this item so they are ready for YOU!

Last edited:
Moving this to the front for those who haven't seen it. I'm listening to offers as I'm motivated to sell this great camera! Worst I can do is say NO, right? C'mon guys, help me out plz! I'm an honest and good seller, have no fear. If you have questions, my screenname is Dukeboy1977 on AZbilliards.com. They have a nice feedback system there and I've traded and sold quite a bit there. Would it be better for you guys if I held an auction for this camera? I could use the powerball for the number pulled so you all could see it's legit?

Is there really no interest in my camera on this site? You're going to miss out on a good buy guys! I've posted this elsewhere and have gotten alot of reactions thus far...I'll stop 'bumping' it to the front since nobody here seems to be interested. Thanks anyways, Jeff

Am interested. But don't need the lenses and the price is out of my range.
Otherwise, looks like a nice system and you've definitely given it TLC.

Am interested. But don't need the lenses and the price is out of my range.
Otherwise, looks like a nice system and you've definitely given it TLC.

Then tell me what you would pay for this body. Do you have anything to trade?

Bump to the front! Keep offers coming guys, some have been close!

This camera is gone guys... sold elsewhere! Thanks for the little interest in my sale :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back