interested in a camera backpack?

phillipkane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello y'all ~

I am trying to sell a Crumpler Customary Barge camera backpack. This is how it's described on their website >

“The Crumpler Customary Barge is a 1000-denier water resistant nylon bag made to carry your 17" laptop and compact photo/video equipment with their accessories. It has a forward opening main compartment with fully padded laptop and document sleeves, plus a forward opening access to a padded camera compartment with two configurable dividers and a security-mesh top. The backpack has D-ring accessory loops, retro reflective strips on the harness straps, a spine slot back pad and removable waist and chest straps”

this bag was used less than 5 times, and most definitely has a lot of life left in it... the only thing missing is one of the plastic buckles on the waist strap, but besides that, is in lightly used condition...

it is black, grey and light blue - I can try upload photos if you're interested. I received it as a Christmas gift from my ex years back, pretty sure it went for $200 + brand new, would be willing to sell for $80ish...

IMG_2323.jpg
IMG_2324.jpg
IMG_2325.jpg

I'm not looking for a new bag, just trying to sell this one... have listed it on eBay about 7 times now and no one is biting : /

Most reactions

New Topics

Back