What's new

Interesting Blog

I get the question "How much did your camera cost?" almost every time im out shooting. My responses include: a lot, more than you can afford, enough that Im ready to buy another lens. lol. Or when I get the "How much times zoom" question I either tell them the focal length of my lenses or that it is 1.6X more than a Full Frame. Always confuses people :D
 
Thanks for that link, very enjoyable! One that wasn't mentioned that always bothers me when I'm out with other non-photographers is, "Come on, hurry up!" or "Why does this take you so long, just take the shot!" As if you can just randomly point the camera at your subject, click the shutter and make an awesome shot.
 
Great! I particularly agree with his comments on people saying 'that must be a great camera'. Always gets my goat that one - I just want to say 'Oh so my camera is great but my talent is zero?' or hand them my camera and let them try! xxx
 
welcome everyone

you all have some good ones too lol
 
"Why can't I take pics like that on my cell phone"

Oh, I don't know, but I think it has something to do with the fact that you're about 598mm short of a real lens for wildlife.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom