Interesting news...

AlisonPower said:
Either gender is fine with me...but I'll admit I'm scared to have a girl after having two boys! And I love the name Corinna, it's definitely going on the list :mrgreen:

Bah. Girls are easy. With boys you have do the "tough, yet sensitive" thing.

Girls it's just straight up.

My two future girls will be named, "Ava Grace" and "Maya Faith". And yes I want a boy too, "Robert Pake" :mrgreen:

Fabulous!!! Congratulations!!! :) :band:

Some how that photo is really creepy. None the less; Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
I am sure that you guy's are very proud. We wish a healthy journey and this event will be in our thoughts always!!!!!!!!!!!

"Chalk another one up" to the power of the World Wide Web.

I agree, Craig, it was not my idea to put it up !!!!

Some how I missed Hobbes28 real name. Anyway; at this point I suggest that you try not to let him talk you into anything else.

PS. I mean that respectfully. I am just trying to be funny.

Such wonderful news! I'm thrilled for your both (all) - congrats:D

am i the only one here who feels someone tuggin at their leg? :scratch:

i've always used EPT and the lines have always been pink (not that there's ever been lineS on any of mine since i've never been pregnant, but the info packet tells you there would be ;)). and they're just lines... no plus marks. what gives, you two? :playball: :razz:

What we got us was a Southern EPT. They put the plus on there so there was no confusion for me, the southerner in the house. :D

Alison tells me they used to have two lined ones but the pack I bought that this one came out of was the ones that have the plus or minus. So, sorry Carlita, no jokes over here. :razz:

Aw. Congratulations guys. It's definitely spring, so many babies on the way...

Xmetal said:
When are we allowed to start betting on what Gender it is? :lol: :wink:

You can start betting now, but it will be 7 months or so until you know if you're right :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back