What's new

Interesting Tree Bark

JimMcClain

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 25, 2014
Messages
616
Reaction score
420
Location
Feather River Country
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I woke up earlier than normal yesterday and went down town to look for pictures. The day before, I noticed some kind of red berry-looking things hanging from one of the trees by the courthouse, so I headed there. Wasn't finding what I wanted, then some lady walking a friendly dog came up to me and asked what I was doing. We chatted a little, I pet her nice doggy and she said I should take a picture of the bark on that tree over there. Then her and her mutt left. So, okay, it is some interesting looking bark. What do you think?

$pc-courthouse1408-12.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom