What's new

Interior, Utah State Capitol Building

CanonJim

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
123
Reaction score
15
Location
Western south Jersey, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a two-week tour through America last June/July. Have not finished going over all 4000+ photos. But I've found a few keepers so far. This is the Utah capitol building. The place was deserted, oddly enough. I walked all over like I was the guv or something. :lol::lol:
 

Attachments

  • $Interior-2E.webp
    $Interior-2E.webp
    304.2 KB · Views: 142
  • $Capitol-Bold.webp
    $Capitol-Bold.webp
    463.4 KB · Views: 117
  • $Capitol Bldg at Night-1.webp
    $Capitol Bldg at Night-1.webp
    150.2 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
I like the last one. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom