T TransportJockey TPF Noob! Joined May 15, 2012 Messages 113 Reaction score 18 Location NM/TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2013 #1 I spend a few days wandering around Balloon Fiesta this year and, as always, had a blast shooting while I was there. Here's a handful of my favorites
I spend a few days wandering around Balloon Fiesta this year and, as always, had a blast shooting while I was there. Here's a handful of my favorites
Geaux No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 2,522 Reaction score 464 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2013 #2 First 4 have some heavy pixelation weirdness going with it. I like the last one, shame the top ofthe balloon was cut off.
First 4 have some heavy pixelation weirdness going with it. I like the last one, shame the top ofthe balloon was cut off.
oldhippy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 16, 2012 Messages 4,835 Reaction score 6,557 Location kentucky hills Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 14, 2013 #3 Nice shots, thanks for sharing. Would have loved to have been there. Ed