What's new

Into Davis

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
855
Location
Mountain View, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out last night for a little long-exposure fun. I've never photographed cars, so I treated them like I would star trails (albeit at ISO100) and was quite happy with the way it came out. Ended up on top of a local railway overpass. I plan on returning for a self-portrait. Local law enforcement showed and we opted to pack up and enjoy a little hide and seek instead of a long conversation.

Hope you all enjoy it!

1.

Into Davis by TogaLive, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom