What's new

Into the fog...

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Appleton, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had some very thick fog the other night, so I naturally left the house and took some photos. Here's my favorite. Lemme know what you guys think.


PA311194 by longm1985, on Flickr
 
It's cool. I wish the street had a little more drama.
 
I like it, I feel the eerie mood. But I would like to either clone or crop out the light on the right side of the frame. Its distracting me and pulling my eye away from going down the street.
 
Thanks for the comments. I was going for the whole nothing thing, but something might make it a bit more dramatic. What, I have no idea. As for that light, I'm not talented enough to remove the light itself and the lit area in the fog too. If it were just the light, that's one thing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom