Introducing myself! Hello!

Skinnifatkid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello out there! I've been taking pictures for quite some time now, nothing for money, just gatherings...at work, family, other stuff. I've been snapping away first with a 35mm Canon Rebel bought back in 97 and upgraded to the digital version in 06. I've had a few point and shoots, but the passion was with the SLR's. I recently stepped into the "Big Boy" genre of cameras and bought a Canon 7D, WOW! I didn't think a camera would make that much of a difference.

I own a motorcycle, a Suzuki VStrom, DL650. Do as much travelling as I can with that and always have the camera with me. Lots of opportunities for that "perfect" image when you can stop and quickly take a shot.

I know it's probably not that spectacular on a camera forum, but I rolled my counter 2-1/2 times on the Digital Rebel taking pics of family and at work when I could/can.

I love taking pictures and look forward to getting the knowledge and tools to make me a better photographer from the collective here!

SFK

Good stuff :) the suzuki sounds like a good investment for a photographer ;) never thought about that aspect of a motor bike haha.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back