What's new

Introduction and Question

daust2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone,
I have had a portrait studio for 12 years, but I am phasing out of it and doing more graphic design/web design and printing. I have a bunch of backgrounds I am trying to get rid of. I still love photography and continue to do it for fun, a few jobs here and there ;) If you are interested in my backgrounds please visit Backdrops Any reasonable offer is considered. You can also check out the site there too...
Thanks guys I plan to share more later....
Dan
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom