What's new

Introductions - Cairn on the north rim C&C Please

namaste_lv

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 23, 2009
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself and say great comments and photos...I'm Josh a designer by trade and motorcycle traveler and photographer for fun. I thought I would post one from a trip to the north rim of the grand canyon that I can't quite decide if I really like it or not. I think the sharpness of the top rock is killing it for me. C&C please...edits are welcome. Thanks

3489405169_a711b42dc9_b.jpg
 
Nice DOF ... Love the staking of the rocks. Even though I try to only focus on the rocks my eyes keep pulling to the trees on the right.. Why I don't know...
 
Like you I can see the lack of sharpness on the top rock but other than that I think its a nice pic
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom