Introspective

Don't worry, a woman will find your flaws for you soon enough, and then try to fix them herself with a system of constant nagging for the rest of your life. (i'm joking of course... kinda)

I heard some advice for self improvement on the radio today which i thought was quite interesting, it said "Strive to be the person your dog thinks you are". very Zen!

I don't have a dog. I have a snake. He like to think of me as food.

...i'll leave the rest of that thought up to your own interpretation.

I wouldn't try too hard to change who you are.
Flaws are flaws and as stated many times, everybody has them. Sometimes it's those imperfections that make you "you".
If you have change who you are just to find a partner then maybe that person isn't right for you.
You'll meet somebody without trying to be somebody else and have a life time of happiness.

maybe.

I wouldn't try too hard to change who you are.
Flaws are flaws and as stated many times, everybody has them. Sometimes it's those imperfections that make you "you".
If you have change who you are just to find a partner then maybe that person isn't right for you.
You'll meet somebody without trying to be somebody else and have a life time of happiness.

maybe.

you're right. i am pretty awesome.

I think people just have to stop asking themselves questions because eventually the person you're supposed to be with comes along regardless of any flaws in either yourself or them. Life's too short to worry about those flaws, we all make mistakes, we're all niggled by something we dislike about ourselves but screw it, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow and the last thing you want is for your grave stone to read:

"Forgot to look where they were going crossing the road - too busy thinking about flaws; got floored!"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back