Inventory Question....

Widrakie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,
I've been looking all over and need some help! A little background first: I'm a photographer, I have just started having shows/gallery nights(had 3 so far), selling on etsy and plan on doing some shoots for friends and family. I am looking for an application that I can use on my mac... and maybe my iphone that will help me keep an inventory of the photos I have printed, with the sizes, and quantity, with images of the photos, so I can easy sort through them, along with Title, and Price. I'd like to be able to click something when I've sold a product and get an email or notification to reorder that product. I'm looking for a program to use with my physical photos, like framed and matted ones. Do you know any product that I can do this with? I have been looking everywhere I can, but I haven't found a good forum or place to inquire. If you could help me or direct me in the right direction that'd be great!

Thanks,
Allie

I have inventory to manage, since I do a brisk business in frame sales.

When searching for a similar product, I discovered I already owned one in QuickBooks Pro. Here's one of the features:

"Easily track your inventory to avoid overbuying and backorders. Indicate re-order points for each inventory good and turn on reminders to automatically let you know when its time to reorder."

It has it's limitations, but I've adapted to it without spending additional money. You'll have to create ID numbers or Titles for each photograph, since it won't have images in the database.

I have inventory to manage, since I do a brisk business in frame sales.

When searching for a similar product, I discovered I already owned one in QuickBooks Pro. Here's one of the features:

"Easily track your inventory to avoid overbuying and backorders. Indicate re-order points for each inventory good and turn on reminders to automatically let you know when its time to reorder."

It has it's limitations, but I've adapted to it without spending additional money. You'll have to create ID numbers or Titles for each photograph, since it won't have images in the database.
That's good to know, thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back