iPhone 3GS Black and Whites

tronscott

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first post. Here are 3 photos I took with my iPhone 3GS. I converted to black and white. I am a new photographer and would appreciate constructive feedback. Thanks

571.jpg

600.jpg

6011.jpg

Last edited:
It's hard, for me, to give an accurate judgement because of how much quality is lost. I dunno how iPhones camera's work but if there is anyway to up the quality in it's shots then go for it. Either way look for a camera that isn't built into a phone (though I have heard of iPhones photo quality to be really good, but for all I know that's only in specific models).

I think the childs expression on the last one is adorable and it makes the picture. It's a nice thing for a candid like shot, BUT I like kids (shush) and animals so maybe I'm being bias. But there is so much noise/pixelization I have to imagine what the scene actually looks like.

First image would have been better if the fishing man's face was more seen from a better angle; his expression would add more

It is a wonderful moment happening there in the second image, but alas, the it is all in dark

In the third image also i miss the kid's face

You can do better, for sure

Regards :D

Most reactions

Back