iPhone app

gerardo2068

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
96% of the time I read and follow this forum on the iPhone or iPad app. Many times I wish to "Like" many post but that feature is not supported on the mobile app. I wish they update the app.

You could read the forum via that app called Safari. It allows you to "like" things.

Same here. Do most surfing from my iPhone. I find it much easier to navigate the forum via the app. There's been many times I wanted to "like" posts and couldn't.

I agree. I like using my phone as well. I wish I could load pictures that I have posted online onto here. I can't do that on my phone

gstaska said:
I agree. I like using my phone as well. I wish I could load pictures that I have posted online onto here. I can't do that on my phone

You can if you use safari - at least with Flickr. I use safari to go to Flickr (not the mobile site) then I copy the bbcode. Come back to the TPF app and paste it here. Works perfectly!

Being able to edit a post would be a nice update to the app as well.

Last edited:
Safari sucks. That's all...

O|||||||O said:
Safari sucks. That's all...

Not much to suck at on a phone though. It has a search bar and an address bar. It opens/loads the pages I need and it works.

I don't use safari on a regular computer so I dunno if it sucks there.

I don't use safari on a regular computer so I dunno if it sucks there.
It does. Don't bother trying.

Phones may be the perfect environment for it... Any time you want to do more than one thing at a time, it starts sucking.

O|||||||O said:
It does. Don't bother trying.

Phones may be the perfect environment for it... Any time you want to do more than one thing at a time, it starts sucking.

Yeah that'd piss me off! Glad I only use it on my phone!

Bitter Jeweler said:
Use Safari. It's full featured. LOL

Have you tried the app? Navigating and reading is a lot easier imo on the small phone screens.

Archer said:
Have you tried the app? Navigating and reading is a lot easier imo on the small phone screens.

It is nicer - the app that is. But if I REALLY need to edit my post I'll use safari but usually I'll just post again correcting my mistake.

Most reactions

Back