iPhone Video: What effect is this, and where do I get it???

giddyap

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Would somebody mind taking a look at this video and tell me how they believe it is made?
I am quite sure that it is made with an iPhone, tho perhaps I'm wrong, and I doubt that there is a second person in the room making the camera slooooooowly move up over the course of the song.

Thanks!

I was hoping some video person would have responded yesterday, and I don't do video, but if I had to guess I would guess two possibilities:

1. The tripod mount was slipping ever so slowly, and he didn't notice or tighten the mount.

2. He used some sort of clock drive to pan the camera upward.

BTW: Since you know his name, why not ask him?

I was hoping some video person would have responded yesterday, and I don't do video, but if I had to guess I would guess two possibilities:

1. The tripod mount was slipping ever so slowly, and he didn't notice or tighten the mount.

Can you please tell me about "clock drives," and how they would function within/on an iphone?

Can you please tell me about "clock drives," and how they would function within/on an iphone?

LMGTFY

I don't know about what options are available on cranes. The i phone or whatever camera was used may not have that capability.

I don't know about what options are available on cranes. The i phone or whatever camera was used may not have that capability.

Cranes are like tripods.... they're not designed for a specific camera type. You can use a GoPro, iPhone, P&S, DSLR.....

LMGTFY

Let Me Google That For You has long been a nice go-to passive-aggressive technique, but it came up quite short here...
Screenshot_20191215-180522_Chrome.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes, is the one I was referring to. For some reason this crappy Android phone does not want to work right when I try to copy URLs. It is a Samsung J2 Core, and I think it is a real piece of garbage.

You're still ahead of me. I basically use my smart phone as a telephone. My wife has to walk me through setting up special functions.

Most reactions

Back