What's new

IR in the city

joyride

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
0
Location
Kalamazoo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just some IR images form the last few months.

day on the river
dream.jpg


bean (composed of 13 separate shots, all with 72R and ND8 filter for long exposure)
bean.jpg
 
No comments?
Only one before mine?
I don't understand this.
Both are good, but the 13-exposure pano is great, I think. I don't recall to ever have seen that square with "The Bean" like this before, getting an idea of where and how it is placed there and what surrounds it! Where were the people? Or do they all disappear because of your long, long exposures? (How long?)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom