What's new

IR Lake

Oldfireguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
987
Reaction score
6
Location
Puyallup, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSCN3470.jpg
 
Very nice! I like everything about it, though I do think it might have been more interesting if you aimed a tad more to the left to get the bend closer to the right edge of the shot.
 
I was in a spot where I did not have a lot of bending room. You can't see it in the photo but there were things to the left that would have prevented that.
 
I really like this shot...it's a good one for IR, nice composition, and beautiful scene. I think it's my fave of the IR shots you've shared to date.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom