IR Reflected...

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
reflection1.jpg

c&c welcome... thanks for lookin.

Ooh, nice. I have no CC for you because I think it's awesome! Ugh! I can't wait to get ouside and get some practice! Will be 65 here today so maybe! :)

Somehow it does not look like IR photography at first sight.
Can you make IR photography look like IR photography MORE and also LESS?
I really don't know so I have to ask.
The light and shadow situation speaks to me of clear skies and the sun out. We are finally blessed with that kind of weather here, too. What a relief!

I really like the reflection. That pond was VERY still. Must have been. More so if this really is an IR photo. How long was your exposure after all?

Yeah, just like LaFoto said, it doesn't look like an IR shot at all. It's a nice shot nonetheless.

great shot and I'm sure if you rotate it 90 degrees CW there is a hidden Deers head or maybe something of a Dark Side nature

Can you make IR photography look like IR photography MORE and also LESS?
How long was your exposure after all?

yea you can in a way corinna.... by just including more leaves and grass.. then the IR really stands out. Here tho, it was just a mud bank with some fairly bare trees... the only plant life was a few vines of ivy growing up the trees. i only really used IR to get a good reflection going.... the exposure was about 2-3 seconds ;)

Thanks for the comments all.

Most reactions

Back