Iraq 2003 (be advised: graphic scene)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Efergoh said:
But, there are some instances where I think war is the solution, and not the problem.

I agree.

Efergoh said:
I do think we need to step up the tempo and finish the job. 3 years plus is a lot of feet dragging.

Hmm… I’m not sure stepping up the tempo will accomplish much in this situation. It seems that for every two steps forward, we are knocked back three. Is there a military solution at this point? Tough call…

DepthAfield said:
Is there a military solution at this point? Tough call…

The military solution would be to untie the military's hands and let them do the job that needs to be done. The diplomatic solution is to tell the Iraqi gov't that they need to step up to the plate and do the job themselves. I don't think that they will so long as we are willing to do it for them.

I don't think either solution is wrong, but one of those paths needs to be taken. Better than just spinning our wheels anyway.

This is getting too political..... as an englishman i have a very different view regarding other countries government decisions...... i.e. regarding whether war is the solution or not....
.....but a photography forum is not the place to discuss them.... I hope you can understand this.
I thinks its good to show the images..... they are interesting..... and im not offended by them at all..... but please stay away from political opinions.

Archangel is correct, we don't allow political discussions on TPF. You're welcome to continue the discussion via PM but I will be closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back